Dia Yunzhi Wang is a Los Angeles based Chinese female photographer dedicated to creating visual art that is both aesthetically exquisite and narratively powerful. She devotes herself capturing the emotionally divine moments and pursues to depict the essence of life. Symbolism, isolation, negative spaces are commonly perceived in her practices.
- Way Back into Time – Cuba 2018, Photo LA, Los Angeles, USA, 2019
- Clone Land, Photoville, New York, USA, 2018
- Winner of 43rd District Photography Competition, (Photo hung in the California State Capital building), Los Angeles, USA, 2018
- Clone Land, Illusion Identity Investigate, Exhibite A Gallery, Los Angeles, USA, 2017
- Home Cat Wild Cat, Hangzhou International Design Week, Hangzhou, China, 2016
United States (Los Angeles)
+1 (818) 731 0619